Returning to Work!
Hello Great Openings Customers,
Greetings from West Michigan. We have now re-opened our manufacturing facility. As directed by the state, we will initially support ‘Essential’ orders.
We have used our downtime to put COVID Precaution Safety Protocols in place. These protocols maximize employee protection in the manufacturing environment while we work diligently to fulfill your orders. Our COVID precautions include:
- COVID Checkpoint – questions, temp screening
- Triage Procedures – a safe place, a health check, and return to work procedures
- Staggered Shifts, distancing, masks/shields, gloves, plexiglass partitions, etc.
- Closed Common Areas – lunch room, vending, coffee, refrigerators, etc.
- Facility Sanitation – before and after shift
- Maintain ‘Work from Home’ Policy – for those whose job function allow it
Regarding your orders…
- If your orders shifted out, you should have already received new acknowledgments.
- If changes to your existing order, please call your customer service representative as soon as possible.
- For new projects, please call to verify current lead-times as we return to full capacity
We appreciate your business. We thank you for your continued support. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. Please join us in staying healthy and staying strong. We are all in this together.