Work Surface Supporting Multi-Drawer Filecenter
Known for the efficient way they use space from side to side, laterals are an essential tool in office organization. Many companies need ways to store physical files and track of paper records. This classical design can be applied low profile, to keep space visually open, or up to five high, to provide high density filing and used as space definition.
Choose from 72 standard colors, all at standard price and lead time.
- Two file bars are included in each file drawer, for side-to-side filing. File conversion bars for front-to-back filing are sold separately
- File drawer bin will accommodate A4, Letter, and Legal size filing
- Includes top channels for mounting under a work surface
- Counterweight is not required if installed beneath a desk work surface or otherwise anchored or ganged to another cabinet
- Not to be used as a freestanding cabinet, because no counterweight is included
- The inside dimension of the bottom lateral drawer are: height – 10.75″, width – 27.3″, depth – 16.0″
Options and Accessories
- Laminate drawer fronts may be specified
- Polyethylene drawer front fillers increase sound absorption
- File conversion bars for front-to-back filing • Magnetic label
- Includes randomly-assigned UM Series locks – black-faced, master-keyed, and coreremovable. Other key series are available, including bright nickel LL, and Knoll K
Drawer Load Capacity
- 30″, 36″, 42″ drawer: 125 lbs