They get their name from when they supported worksurfaces and provided paper filing at a desk. Now they provide a place for all those things you bring to work. They are now, free-standing, hanging, mobile, and worksurface supporting.
Add to Projects
Add to Projects
Share This Product
Choose from 72 standard colors, all at standard price and lead time.
- Drawer fronts are mechanically fastened and removable to maximize design flexibility
- Drawers can accommodate letter, legal, and ledger filing. Legal and ledger filing require a file drawer divider, sold separately
- Hangs from underneath a work surface
- Includes quick-mount attachment, for easy installation
Options and Accessories
- Box drawer dividers snap into position and remain in place
- File drawer dividers snap into position to accommodate side-to-side filing
- Pencil trays include four compartments and sit on top of the sides of the box or file drawer bin
- Laminate drawer fronts may be specified • Polyethylene drawer front fillers increase sound absorption
- • Includes UM series locks, keyed alike, black-faced, master-keyed, and core-removable (may be keyed-alike in the field)
- Other key series are available, including Haworth SL, bright nickel LL, and Knoll K
- Pedestals may be ordered to include individually locking drawers
- To specify an electronic lock instead of keyed lock, substitute an “E” for the second letter “L” of the part number and add $340 to the list price
Drawer Load Capacity
- Box drawer: 50 lbs
- File drawer: 70 lbs
There are no reviews yet.